Final and Special Final Dividends
Globaltrans Investment PLC (together with its consolidated subsidiaries the “Company”, “Globaltrans” or the “Group”, LSE ticker: GLTR) today announces that:
- The Board of Directors has proposed final and special final dividends to shareholders in respect of 2019 of a combined RUB 8.3 billion or RUB 46.55 per share/GDR.
- Final dividend payments are subject to shareholders’ approval at the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) called for 30 April 2020.
- The shareholder dividend record date is set as 30 April 2020. The GDRs will be marked as ex-dividend on 29 April 2020.
- Subject to shareholders' approval, final and special final dividends will be paid in USD with conversion from RUB to be executed at the average of the official exchange rates of the Central Bank of Russia for the eight business days in Russia from 20 to 29 April 2020 inclusive. Holders of GDRs will receive the dividend approximately three business days after the payment date, which will be not later than 30 business days after the approval of the dividends by the AGM.
- The total dividends in respect of 2019 will be slightly ahead of the previous year at RUB 16.6 billion or RUB 93.1 per share/GDR (including the interim and special interim dividends which have already been paid).
Globaltrans Investor Relations
Mikhail Perestyuk / Daria Plotnikova
+357 25 328 860
For international media
+44 7799 413351
Some of the information in this announcement may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Globaltrans. You can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as 'expect', 'believe', 'anticipate', 'estimate', 'intend', 'will', 'could', 'may' or 'might', the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. Globaltrans wishes to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Globaltrans does not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in projections or forward-looking statements of Globaltrans, including, among others, general economic conditions, the competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in the industries Globaltrans operates in, as well as many other risks specifically related to Globaltrans and its operations.
 Global Depositary Receipt (“GDR”).